Hello,

So I got permission to photograph Sic Feet Under, the other night, along with 8 other death metal bands. Chance of a lifetime at a venue renown for being metal friendly and supposedly having a killer lighting rig.
*^$(@ing lights all had red filters on them! Except for one pathetic white can which was misaligned and pointed to the 2nd floor. Needless to say the pics I took are complete garbage. The last place I shot had less lighting, but it was variable colouring and the guys in charge of that knew how to handle the colour balance. Not this place, so everything was in lurid red? Okay, 900 shots down the drain, but doing some reading (after the fact, natch) it turns out I can sort of filter that out in my D2x by using custom Kelvin white balance. Now for the questions: Would it better to use screw-on filters to offset the red, knowing I will lose several stops of light, or adjusting the Kelvin rating in the D2x and shoot with that?And if the Kelvin rating is the one to use, is there a handy chart somewhere on which K range corresponds to which range of lighting, specifically for concert work, or will a standard Kelvin light chart range work?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic … ;t=1186126
Teaser video production studio

Thank you